It’s a new era in African fashion world and guess what? There are no rules. Although the Dashiki style was a style you could find mostly only find in men’s style, designers have now embraced the Dashiki, giving it a whole new meaning.
Let’s leave out the fact that it was revived by Nigeria Super Afro-pop star Wizkid when he rocked the cloth in his Music Video “Show You The Money”. The Dashiki style will be one beautiful piece you need if want to show the world your true colors in nothing short of style and elegance.
Take a look at all the different things you can do with it.
1. You can make yourself a pair of pants
2.Or these glamorous shorts
3. Or these gorgeous gorgeous fitting mini’s
7. Can easily be that statement dress to attend a wedding
8. Or this matching pair or trousers and a peplum
9. Dying for this flowy short dress
10. For when you want to go a little more hippie
12. An easy day by the pool
13. Out with the mister
14. As simple as a jersey
125. Casual ‘for him’ beach shorts, droool
16. Even Chris Brown approves this
17. And you can slay together