So Zuck came to Nigeria again!
And apparently, he read the comments on twitter so he decided to wear a suit and not the T-shirt he wore the last time (
Hahaha. Nah, he was actually meeting the president this time around)
According to what he posted on his Facebook page
He, alongside the president and vice president met with entrepreneurs as part of Demo Day, an initiative for the Nigerian government to fund entrepreneurs with ideas for improving the country. We heard from engineers who are finding ways to reward people for recycling, designing ways to pick up trash easier, and using shuttles to improve commutes in Lagos.
Deep down, we think he came to eat that good jollof he had in Lagos. Have you been to his Facebook page recently? We went there and found a few hilarious comments that we couldn’t just keep to ourselves.
1. This one where a Nigerian wanted him to visit local telecommunication companies “on behalf of Nigerian youths”
2. This one that cooked up a plot twist and served it to Mark
3. This one that brought up the social media bill from way back. LOL
4. And this person that brought up Daddy Bubu’s ear infection.
5. Not to forget this person who made it about dressing
6. More plot twists