Have you experienced days when you come back home after a long hard day and there’s nothing to eat?
As painful as it sounds, everyone detests hunger pangs. Worse off when you open the fridge and there’s nothing readily available to snack on besides some shrunken vegetables and bread.
What in God’s name can you fix with those? It’s days like these you feel hot tears welling up waiting to burst through your eyes like an angry dam.
All hopes not lost as Chef Raphel takes us through a simple tutorial on how to make healthy shawarma with those veggies.
P.S it looks yummy!!!
1. Spice your boneless chicken and cook until tender.
3. Get your flatbread, mostly sold in local supermarkets and bakeries around.
4. Bread should be at room temperature
5. Mix lettuce in mayonnaise and shredded chicken then spread in the center of your flatbread
6. Next, fold your bread starting with the sides as indicated below
8. Neat roll
9. Slice through with a sharp knife
10. Serve with french fries
11. Or alternatively with a side salad