Whether you choose to call it Yorrywood or the Yoruba sector of Nollywood, you’ll recognize the fact that they’re doing a great job in preserving the culture and telling stories.
And if not for anything, the Yorrywood movies find a way to make us laugh either by their names, or the acting or more often than not the subtitling.
Here are just a few of the many times when they were the absolute best.
1. Teacher Teacher *in Akanm D Boy’s voice*
2. This is just hilarity.
3. Can not explain honestly.
4. EFCC, be aware.
5. Be very afraid.
6. Probably means something else.
7. So many sympathisers and they couldn’t bother coming close to the correct spelling
8. Didn’t know there were upper and lower levels of a First class
9. Disadam ko.
10. Okay Matthew the tax collector
11. Bye gone to this one too.
12. Odunlade is clearly not well.
13. We tried imagining too, but it’s difficult
14. Nah, kill me now.
15. 2 + 1 = 3
16. I believe they meant sour, but well..
18. Peak ko. Jago ni
19. We may have missed something but was the person supposed to be alive?
21. Nah, this one is just as hilarious as their facial expressions.