Don Jazzy is one of the most popular producers in Nigeria.
He sat down with Peace Hyde on Forbes Africa TV to discuss a few things about himself and his business, and for someone, we don’t see all the time in interviews, you should actually watch it. We watched and this is what we picked up.
1. He was born in Umuahia
2. He lived in Ajegunle
3. He is the first of four kids
Probably can relate to all of this
4. He worked as a security guard in MacDonalds UK and other building sites
Under the whole cold, with his jacket.
5. He is okay with where he is right now.
Anything that has happened has happened. If I had a chance again, I’d do differently. Nah
6. He said there’ll likely be a music album together with the Mo’Hits crew and the Mavins
It can’t just be a song. If at all we’re going to work together, it’s an album or something bigger than that
7. The real reason he split with D’banj was due to disagreements
He wanted to concentrate on the American market and he didn’t… There was no way I’d do that and not think of the other children in my record label
You can watch the full interview here for yourself!
While you’re at it, you should check out the times that Don Jazzy has played dress up.