You may think being the last-born child is everything but it’s all for a while.
The real deal will hit you when you least expected it. Here are a few struggles that every last-born child can relate to:
1. When everybody actually expects you to be like your elder ones
Worse if they were all straight A students or very respectful.
2. When people call you “xxx’s kid brother or sister”
Don’t you know me blud?
3. When you’re about to tell a classic lie that would easily get you a pass, but your parents know that one
Your brothers have used that line so many times.
4. Regular houseboy/housegirl
Come and wash my plates for me jor.
5. When they’re talking about early memories before you were born and you’re just there confused
When are you people finally going to get to me?
6. When you think of how there’s no one after you to do what your elder ones did to you
7. When they tell your brothers not to throw away oversize clothes because you will wear them.
Your Christmas cloth is probably your brother’s.
8. When everybody has moved out of the house and it’s just you and your parents
All that time and energy man.
But you know this is you when you call your siblings for money and they ask you to send account