If there’s anything you should take home after reading this post, it’s that Jidenna will rock the hell out of any suit.
When he spoke to Vlad TV in 2015, he mentioned that it was his decision to dress non-traditional in Hip-Hop with his custom tailored suits. He also mentioned that his unique look is inspired by the 1920s and earlier eras. That he likes to put his own millennial spin on his look. We have here all of this – the three-piece suits and the infusion of Ankaras in most of his accessories.
Here are seven amazing times Jidenna has killed it in the suits he wears:
1. At the One Africa Music Fest. Just look at the shirt and the pocket square.
2. And this shot he had for Ebony Magazine
3. Still on the Ebony Magazine shot. Look at the how the tie looks dope!
4. Look at him looking like one of those slave owners from the years before the Civil War
5. Totally here for all the Ankara accessories.
6. Just look at the swag.
7. At the Grammy 2016 Awards