In the dating world, it seems like guys are always the ones complaining about being friendzoned by women.
Unfortunately, that same thing also happens to good women every day, and it sucks just as much for us. Usually, we’re the ones who march to the beat of our own drums and do so unapologetically. We have no desire to change ourselves, but we still have plenty of struggles when it comes to relating to the opposite sex.
1. Having a lot in common with a guy but he doesn’t see it, you’re just one of the boys
2. Being chilled and laid back, as opposed to being dramatic is a problem apparently
3. He thinks you are wild and smart, which is perfect for a friend not so much a girlfriend
5. The connection is real, he just ignores it
6. You are constantly having this mental debate about whether or not you should say something
7. But then quickly change your mind because you dont want to be the one to ask him out first
8. Still you are afraid that if you say something and it goes bad, the friendship goes down the drain too
9. And it hurts really bad when he brings his girlfriend or date over and wants you two to be friends
10. When he goes on and on about his relationship problems and you try to sympathize
11. But inside you are just like
11. But then 5 minutes later he is in love again and you are like
12. Sigh sigh sigh, so you decide to kick that thought far out of your mind until further notice