Ever since sassy news anchor, Betty Kyallo stopped hyphenating her newly acquired name Okari, she seems to have reinvented herself…
Introducing Betty Kyallo ‘reborn’…
She has been posting such photos on Twitter, evidently giving zero fucks … and as you would expect, #TeamMafisi has been on her case, (especially now that the ring finger is ‘ring-free’) asking for dates. Well, Betty isn’t having any of that bullshit.
Today, she was trending on Twitter; no, not for a good cause like Wangari Maathai or something important, but for simply being the queen of clap back season!
Her touche‘ responses to thirsty guys tweeting her definitely gave Kenyans something to talk about today via #SomeoneStopBettyKyallo.
Check this out:
1. This one asking to attend Friday Briefing did not get the response he was expecting.
2. This member of team mafisi wanted to be ahead of the pack by pretending that he had sent Betty a private message but Lo!
In case you didn’t know, you cannot send someone a private message on Twitter (DM) unless you follow each other
3. This one got the response of the year!
4. At least the guy tried …
5. We hope that this guy is okay wherever he is. LOL
6. She finally ended the clap backs by tweeting this pic of herself
and sending a message to her fans and haters.
Thanks for ALL the love today my peeps❤️.. As for the haters, “this is my life, only you decide yours”😉 I see ya’ll pic.twitter.com/s3JDxuLbh5
— Betty Kyallo (@BettyMKyallo) August 17, 2016