30 is the new 20, or so they say.
Whatever the case is, if you’re approaching the big 30 or better put the 10th anniversary of your 20th birthday anytime soon, we compiled a bucket list of 30 amazing things you should totally try. And if you’re in your early twenties, start now so you don’t rush it when you get closer to 30.
In no particular order, here are 30 things we think you should do before 30.
1. Learn a foreign language
2. Stand up and perform at a karaoke bar
3. Do something exhilarating like skydiving, bungee jumping, paragliding or swimming with sharks
4. Travel to somewhere exotic
5. Go camping
6. Run a marathon
7. Go to see things that may cease to exist soon like the great barrier reef in Australia
8. Go watch the World Cup or the Olympics, or the Super Bowl or even the Wimbledon finals
9. Make a bucket load of money
10. Invent something
11. Throw yourself a big birthday party
12. Go skinny dipping
13. Travel to see a live taping of your favorite show – The Ellen Show? Wendy Williams Show?
14. Try eating something you’ve never had in your life before
15. Take a road trip with friends around the country
16. Live in a treehouse for a week or two
17. Learn a new skill – bartending, ball juggling, anything new
18. Hit a fitness goal
19. Volunteer for something you’re passionate about
20. Learn a new sport
21. Kiss a stranger
22. Go back to school for an MSc or PhD
23. Improve your culinary skills
24. Visit one country in each continent
25. Read at least 100 books
26. Go to a music concert with one of your favorite music stars
27. Go on a blind date with someone from a social networking site
28. Learn to play a musical instrument
29. Have a second job
30. Learn to ride a bike