We all know Mabel ‘Madea’ Simmons from the Tyler Perry movies?
She is a tough black woman who despite her brash and overreactive nature, stands for what is right and that is a totally amazing thing. If you haven’t seen any of the Madea movies, we’re really not sure what you’re doing with your free time honestly.
We re-watched one of the Madea movies and we’re convinced that Madea was a Nigerian mother. To back up this conviction, here are a few times she acted as such.
1. Your Nigerian mum after she beats you and sees you crying
If I hear pim
2. Your mum when she’s trying to get you to listen to something
Draw your two ears and hear now
3. Your Nigerian mum when she hears that a teacher or a student beat you at school
4. And how she introduces herself when she sees whoever beat you
ties wrapper aggressively
5. Your mum when she really has nothing to say or do to you.
I honestly don’t know what to say
6. Your mum when she’s genuinely laughing with her friends
Is this really my mother?
7. When she sees that friend of yours that she doesn’t like
Are you sure you finished your chores before going to play?
8. Her default mood tbh
Always ready to spark.
9. How she is when things are awkward or she just wants to be shady and petty
Awkw..you were saying?
10. Your mother, every morning
It’s until I start bringing cane to wake you.