There will be balloting for positions for qualified contestants seeking to occupy National Executive Positions of the New Patriotic Party (NPP) at the Party Headquarters at a later date to be announced soon.
However, the following persons were not successful due to their inability to exhibit enough knowledge of the party which high office they are seeking to occupy.
1. Fred Kwaku Amankwa Sarfo-Vice Chairman
2. Philomena Serwaa Akoto Sam-Vice Chairperson
3. HajiaFatiAmadu-Vice Chairperson
4. Kamal – deen Abdullai-National Nasara Coordinator
5. Charles Adu Gyamfi-National Youth Organizer
They may appeal to the National Election Appeals Committee latest by 4pm on Monday 17th February 2014 if they wish to do so.
The vetting of Mr. Paul Afoko contestant for the position of National Chairman has been put on hold until further Notice. Therefore balloting by contestants for the National Chairman Position also remains on hold until further Notice.
(NATIONAL ELECTION VETTING COMMITTEE)