Graphic Designer at Gloweb
Location: Greater Accra Region
- You will be responsible for Creating designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- You will determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- You will also confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
- You will develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- You will be responsible for reviewing final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- You will prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- You will be using computer software to generate new images.
- Research new software or design concepts.
- You will be maintaining archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
- You will be responsible for Photograph layouts, using camera, to make layout prints for supervisors or clients.
- Graphic design;
- Visual art
- Photography –an advantage
- Passion, enthusiasm, and creative flair
- A flexible approach when working in a team
- Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
- Effective networking skills to build contacts
If you are qualified for this position, Send your CV to [email protected] or click http://www.jobberman.com.gh/job/7623/graphic-designer-at-gloweb/ to apply