20 things you never knew about Wizkid
20 things you possibly never knew about Nigerin music star, Wizkid.
1. Wizkid writes all his songs himself.
2. Wizkid has no plans for marriage.
3. Wizkid says he’ll tour as far as Australia.
4. There won’t be auditions to join Wizkid’s StarBoy label.
5. The three things Wizkid loves about South Africa are the people, the scenery and the women.
6. Wizkid’s says he was paid N20,000 for his first performance!
7. How does Wizkid spend his leisure time? He’ll just watch a movie or spend time with his son.
8. Wizkid doesn’t charge for features, if he likes it, he’ll jump on it!.
9. Wizkid’s favourite shoes – Jordans!
10. Wizkid says he’s got 122 pairs of shoes!
11. Wizkid’s favourite African act is Fela.
12. For inspiration, Wizkid listens to Fela and Bob Marley.
13. Wizkid has plans to work with the likes of Chris Brown and Asa.
14. The only thing Wizkid does for a living is make music.
15. Wizkid has got 11 tattoos.
16. Wizkid says the one song he wasn’t too happy releasing was ‘Wiz party’.
17. Wizkid’s father used to be a politician.
18. Wizkid doesn’t watch football.
19. Wizkid says we should expect a StarBoy album this year.
20. Wizkid is in total support of the #BringBackOurGirls movement.
This article has 0 comment, leave your comment.