1. S*xual activity for young people arrests their psychological, social and academic development . Studies show that when young people engage in premarital s*x, their academic performance declines and their social relationships with family and friends deteriorate. This is because adolescents are too immature to deal with the explosive s*x drive and it tends to dominate their life.
2. S*x is a powerful force that can destroy if not used properly. Like atomic power, s*x is the most powerful creative force given to man. When atomic power is used correctly it can create boundless energy; when it is used in the wrong way it destroys life. S*x is the same kind of powerful force. S*x is a gift from God to give us the greatest pleasure, to help in creating a deep companionship with one’s spouse and for procreation of the next generation. But if you play with this powerful force outside the bounds of marriage, it destroys you and those close to you.
3. The majority of women cannot enjoy s*x outside of the bonds of marriage. The development of a fulfilling s*x life needs the security and peace of the marriage bond. Premarital s*x usually takes place sneaking around in hidden places dealing with the fear of being caught, the fear of pregnancy and feelings of guilt. All these (worrisome) factors undermine pleasure in premarital s*x, most especially for women.
4. Virginity is to be given to the most important person in your life, the person you committed yourself to stay with forever in marriage. Your virginity is the most precious thing you have to give to your spouse. Once you lose it, nothing in the world can bring it back. Don’t lose something so precious in a thoughtless way.
5. Those who engage in premarital s*x run a high risk of contracting one of the many venereal diseases rampant today, as well as losing their fertility. Not just AIDS, but other common disfiguring diseases like herpes have no cure.
6. Some venereal diseases have no symptoms and
many couples discover many years later that they
became infertile because of these diseases .
Infertility experts estimate that 80% of today’s
infertility is due to venereal diseases contracted
before they married.
7. The best and only method that guarantees 100%
against AIDS and other s*xually transmitted
diseases is to wait for marriage to have s*x and
maintain fidelity in your marriage.
8. Premarital s*x breaks the 10 Commandments
given by God. [/b]The 10 Commandments are given to
man by God to make man happy. They are not
outdated and they are not restrictive. If we follow
these laws, we can create happy and prosperous
lives. If we don’t follow them, we will pay a heavy
price in divorce, disease, abortions, illegitimate
children and loneliness. Modern men make a big
mistake when they think that they can break these
eternal laws and not suffer consequences.
9. Premarital s*x runs the risk of conceiving
illegitimate children . Numerous scientific studies
show that the children of single mothers suffer
psychologically and are less successful socially
and academically than children from intact families.
Above all, children need both their father and their
mother. It is wrong to risk having children who will
never have their father’s love, protection and care.
10. If you date and you don’t have s*x, you can
forget about that relationship when you stop dating.
But if you have s*x with those you date and then
break up, the nature of s*xual involvement creates
strong, often unpleasant memories for your whole
life. Every relationship you break up where you had
intimate relations is like a mini-divorce. The
psychological difficulties of these mini-divorces
does damage to your character. Later, when you
are married and go to bed with your beloved
spouse, these unpleasant memories will
True love waits. If a boy or girl truly loves you, they
will want the best for you. They will not want you to
suffer fear of disease, unwanted pregnancy and the
psychological difficulties of premarital s*x. They will
want to experience love with you only in the very
best place of all – the love nest of marriage.